I offer private guided tours.
You are not going to be asked to meet somewhere, with a lot of other tourists and follow a fixed itinerary, like many tour operators usually do.
My services can be tailored following your requests, interests and needs. If you change your mind about what you want to see, we can easily arrange a new itinerary at the very last second.
With me you are the guest, not just a tourist.
Prices (in total, not per person)
- 120 Euros for 2 people
- 150 Euros up to 10 people
- 180 Euros for larger groups
- 230 Euros for 2 people
- 250 Euros up to 10 people
- 280 Euros for larger groups
- Entrance fees in museums and Siena's Cathedral are not included.
- Meals, wine tastings and tastings of other local products are not included and the price can vary depending on the winery and farm.
- Renting earphones is strongly recommended for groups larger than 15 people, in order to enjoy better the visit and ear all the explanations inside religious buildings and museums. Ask me about the price for it.
In case of cancellation with less than 48 hours notice or in case of no show, you will be charged 50% of the minimum price.
I am not a driver, I can arrange for a separate car and driver if needed. Some of the walks are not loops and there may be the need of a taxi ride back to the starting point.
WHY DO I NEED THE LICENSES?
When I introduced myself I pointed out that I have two kinds of licenses.
According to the present Italian law, two different licenses are needed to lead city tours and hiking/country tours. The city tour guides (guida turistica) have been specifically trained and passed a specific test. With this kind of authorization only it is possible to guide tourists in Siena and its province explaining monuments and works of art.
The nature walks/hiking guides (guida ambientale escursionistica) have also been trained and passed a test that certifies their ability to lead walking tours in the several Natural Reserves and in the other areas of naturalistic value.